It’s DAY 2 of Amazon PRIME DAY! Come take a peek and my top Amazon Prime deals all linked in one spot!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains other affiliate links too for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Good morning friends, are you ready for another day of Prime Day shopping deals?! I’m starting early again today because it’s one of the biggest shopping days on the internet besides Black Friday. I scored some great deals yesterday and even got some Christmas gifts taken care of.
I have rounded up my favorites for you all in one spot and will be updating it throughout the day with new deals. If you want to just browse through my Amazon Storefront first, you can always access that here because I will constantly be adding items there.
This sale will be all day today and tomorrow and you do have to be an Amazon Prime member to take advantage of many of the deals. Not a Prime member yet? Don’t worry! There is still time to get a free trial!
Amazon Prime Day Top Picks
Please note: some Prime Day deals are limited time offers only and do not last the full 48-hour period and prices are subject to change. Prices are accurate as of the time this post was published. Sale prices on certain items will start at different times throughout the day so keep checking back.
Let’s Start Shopping
To start shopping just touch the links, pictures or headings below to be taken to the specific item. Don’t forget to add on any coupons linked to the deals! Have fun shopping and let me know if you have any questions.
Newly Added Deals (7/13)
- Bissell Spot Clean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner – $109.99 (was $133.89)
- Up to 55% off Kindles
- Up to 33% off Callaway Golf
- Up to 30% off outdoor furniture
- Up to 35% off Eufy Security Products
- Samsung Frame TV 55″ – $980 (was $1,398)
- GE Profile Opal Nugget Ice Maker – $429 (was $579)
- Coway Airmega HEPA Air Purifier – $146 (was $230)
- Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro Wet Dry Vacuum and Mop – $210 (was $330)
- WaterPik Water Flosser – $45 (was $70)
- Phillips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Toothbrush – $160 (was $270)
- Loloi & Unique Loom Rugs -up to 80% off
- Sinus 12″ Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress – Up to 31% off
- Cooling Sheet Set – Up to 42% off
- Half Price Drapes Faux Linen Blackout Curtain – 54% off
- Slim Shaded Wall Sconces Set of 2 – $45 (was $70)
- Shaded Gold Chandelier – $104 (was $160
- Vintage Style Bar Cart – $80 (was $144)
- COSORI Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo with Alexa – $160 (was $200)
- Ninja DualBrew Coffee Maker System – $120 (was $200)
- Smeg Electric Kettle – $190 (was $240)
- Ninja Professional Blender – $70 (was $100)
- Women’s Levi’s 501 Original Shorts – $40 (was $60)
- Floral Ruched Blouse – $28 (was $40)
- One Shoulder Floral Maxi Dress – $31 (was $39)
- Outdoor Game Sets
- 3-Piece Outdoor Conversation Set – $189 (was $300
- Outdoor Rocking Chair – $144 (was $180)
- 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer – $100 (was $200)
- RYOBI Battery Operated Jig Saw – $55 (was $80)
Prime Deals by Category
The links below will take you to pages narrowed down by category. These sections you will be able to sort through yourself to find deals that appeal to you personally! Plus, you might catch some that I may have missed.
- Home Prime Deals
- Beauty Prime Deals
- Electronics Prime Deals
- Books Prime Deals
- Women’s Fashion Prime Deals
- Furniture Prime Deals
- Patio, Lawn & Garden Prime Deals
I am so very thankful for your support of my small business and Amazon Home Storefront! Shopping through my links and store doesn’t cost you a penny but does put a penny back into my small business. As always if you have a need or question or just some help shopping, please don’t hesitate to reach out. The best method to quickly reach me is via email: [email protected] . I hope you had fun today and found some great deals!
Please make sure to visit my Amazon Storefront often, or even bookmark it, because I am constantly adding deals or my favorites to my lists!