Monday Must Haves
Welcome to this week’s Monday Must Haves, where I share a collection of things that have caught my eye lately! Everything from home to beauty to clothing. Plus, each week I will be featuring a small shop for you to check out. Nothing is off limits!
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains other affiliate links too for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
Monday Must haves
- This darling little blue lamp with it’s pleated shade currently sits on our kitchen counter. It’s the perfect size for small little spaces that need an extra bit of light. In my opinion it is a must have because of its functionality and beauty!
2. How cute is this brown beanie?! I found this when I was working on my holiday gift guide for teen girls but fell in love with it myself. And guess what?! It’s only $10 and has great ratings and multiple colors! This would be a great stocking stuffer, birthday gift or winter must have for yourself!
3. This handheld Shark vacuum is on my Christmas list. I have a few friends who have it and they rave about it. It’s so light weight and I could really use this for not only inside, but my car as well since it is cordless. It has over 12,000, 4.5-5 star ratings. Please tell me I’m not the only woman asking for practical stuff for Christmas? Ha!
4. When I was looking at back at my previous Monday Must Have posts I was surprised that I hadn’t shared this book with you yet. Nora Murphy’s Country House Style book is my favorite decorating book and coffee table book. Her style has influenced a lot of my personal decorating style and it is a book I find myself going back to time and time again for inspiration when I am feeling stuck. Promise it is a must have!
5. These are my go to battery operated candles. I use them inside and out and I can’t get over how cool the remote is that they come with. I have used them on our mantel on our front steps and even on several tablescapes. The variety of sizes and flickering light makes them so realistic. Plus these must have candles are safe around children and pets.
6. SMALL SHOP SPOTLIGHT: This week I want to share the Nest of Petals shop with you all! My friend Rosana owns this beautiful one of a kind pillow shop. She hand embroiders them making each piece a one of a kind purchase. She also has other handmade items like banners, garlands, mini-pillows and more! I have my eye on some of her new Christmas ones! These make thoughtful gifts and she even has the option to for custom pillows too! Please stop by and show her some love today and support a small shop owner with a heart of gold!
You can see all previous Monday Must Haves here!
I’d love to have you hang out with me some more. Feel free to follow along with me on any of the platforms linked below.
LTK | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Amazon
Great list yet again. I’d love them all, but especially the hand held vac. Have a wonderful week.
Thank you Debra. You too!
I’m confused about the size of the little blue lamp. What is the full height of the lamp plus shade in inches?
Yes it is a little confusing. I just measured mine and it is about 12inches tall with the shade on. Let me know if you have any other questions. You can also see it here in my https://www.thetatteredpew.com/natural-and-simple-fall-home-tour-part-2/ Hope this helps!
Kelly, I just got that Shark Vacuum last week. You will love it. Mine is black but it’s the same thing. It is the ticket! I wanted something small and more compact to carry around. I absolutely love it and would make a great gift. Love that hat too! I need a cute hat.
No way!!!! Ok, it’s a sign, I need it too! Thanks for the recommendation!
Comments are closed.