Welcome to this week’s Monday Must Haves, where I share a collection of things that have caught my eye lately. Plus, each week I will be featuring a small shop for you to check out. Nothing is off limits!
This week is all about Back to School.
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains other affiliate links too for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Monday Must Haves Back to School
We have about two more weeks until our kids go back to school here in Colorado. How about you? So of course that means we are looking at back to school items and supplies. After doing some shopping and finding some great deals and items I decided to share them with you in case you are doing the same! Check out my Monday Must Haves Back to School edition!
- This polka dot pencil case is cuteness approved by my daughters. There are several pockets for organizing all of your school supplies so they don’t get lost in your backpack. It is canvas, light weight and comes in other colors and patterns too!
2. Are your kids picky about good pencils? If so they will love these mechanical pencils! This set comes with the pencils, lead refills and erasers. High ratings on Amazon and fast shipping too for those last minute school supplies.
3. My kids love these compartmentalized lunch boxes for many reasons! And apparently so do a lot of others because this Monday Must Have for back to school has over 45thousand awesome ratings! This stackable bento style lunch box has two compartments and built in silverware. I feel like my kids eat more when they are able to see the food items separated and displayed in the box. Have you seen these? The price is great too!
4. This is the BIRDIE! We got our 14 year old one of these to have with her on or in her backpack as she heads off to high school. This would be great for college age kids too. It is a personal alarm system that can be carried on a keychain or backpack. It set off a very loud alarm (siren) and has a strobe light too.
5. Once back to school time starts all other extra curricular activities start as well. And if you are anything like me then having a way to organize it all is something that I desperately need. And how much better is it if it is cute and personalized? I’m loving this acrylic wall calendar that you can personalize with your last name!
6. SMALL SHOP SPOTLIGHT: This week I want to share a small shop I found over on ETSY! It’s called Team Three Arrows and not only have the cutest teacher gift card holders but personalized gifts like pillows, water bottles, etc. I spent a ton of time on their page and they have the CUTEST things! I love supporting small shops and as a mom and a former teacher I adore so many of her creative gifts! Click here for the cute gift card sleeve below:)
More Back to School Must Haves
Below I have linked a few more back to school finds from Amazon! Crosby has the cute pink backpack and loves it and we have several Apple air tags too! Shop all items here!
I’d love to have you hang out with me some more. Feel free to follow along with me on any of the platforms linked below.