Blue and White Accent Chairs
Today I am sharing a collection of blue and white accent chairs.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Blue and White Accent Chairs
We are currently on the hunt for a new accent chair for our family room. Today I have rounded up 9 of my favorite blue and white accents chairs all from Wayfair! I had so much fun shopping for chairs on-line and found so many great options that I thought you might enjoy seeing what I found!
- The Cheney Wingback just might be my favorite accent chair in this entire group! I love the dark blue with the with its plaid white stripe. Plus you can’t go wrong with a classic wingback chair!
- Where are my buffalo check fans at? The Jarrow Armchair is a lovely mix of blue and white plaid that makes a classic statement with a traditional feel. This accent chair is under $3oo!
- I was initially drawn to the structure and lines of the Alice Armchair . I love the lower stature and of course the blue and white stripe option of the ” cruise adrift” fabric. This beauty is currently on sale!
- The Adamstown Wingback has a lovely coastal farmhouse vibe. Shown in my pictures is the “cruise adrift” fabric option. I love anything with a slipcover and this one is a true beauty. The slipcover is removable so you can spot clean it and dry clean it too. Because it is semi- custom be aware that shipping can take a bit longer than normal.
- Oh I’m sure you have seen the Deston Armchair around. Several of my blogging friends have this gorgeous chair. It looks great in pairs solo or even as a desk chair and has a lovely price tag too! I love the many color options and even looked at it in green and white as a possibility for in front of my boxwood green dresser. It often sells out quickly so snag it when you can!
- Looking for a blue and white chair with a matching footstool? Then the Dover Armchair is a wonderful choice. Comfort and style all in one. Just be prepared because you have to buy the foot stool separately which makes the price of this chair out of our budget.
- The Atkinson Wingback Chair has the classic look of a wingback with a lower profile. I love the light blue stripe but was nervous about the mostly white fabric. I also love the roll arms and the under $300 price tag!
- If you love a larger stripe than the Glady Wingback is a lovely option for an accent chair. It has a lovely upscale feel with its silver nail head trim.
- I love the modern look of the Kaylyn Armchair and it also looks extra comfortable with its wide seat. It comes in several color options including a blue and white stripe.
Shop The Blue and White Accent Chairs
For a closer look at each chair, their price and the details, click on the green links below the individual chair.
Deciding On A Blue and White Accent Chair
I never thought I would find this many beautiful, and mostly affordable blue and white accent chairs. Wayfair always has the best options and their shipping and delivery is the best! The hard part will be deciding which one to add to our family room. Do you have a favorite? In my opinion you can’t go wrong with a classic blue and white combo.
I’d love to have you hang out with me some more! Feel free to follow along with me on any of the platforms linked below.
LTK | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Amazon
Ohhh…these are all gorgeous, Kelly. Number 5 has my heart…those curvy legs are gorg!😍 I can’t wait to see what you choose!
Thank you Jen! Number 5 is a true beauty…but I didn’t pick that one! I can’t wait to show you what I chose, it might surprise you!
Love all of these, but I think 5 is my fave!
Oh yes, 5 is a beauty!
There’s no way I can choose a favorite! They are all gorgeous chairs!!!
I know it was so hard…but I did choose one! I’ll share soon:)
Hard decision! I like #1! But 5 is a good one too! Thanks for sharing!
Oh Margie I agree! So hard…but I adore number one as well!
These are all so beautiful! I especially love #6. It’s classic and modern. Love it!
Thank you Shawna! #6 is a beauty for sure!
Comments are closed.