Easter is just less than 20 days away and I figured a fun roundup of 10 Easter basket ideas for young girls would be helpful!
Easter Basket Ideas For Young Girls
If you caught my Easter basket ideas for teen and tween girls then you know I picked those out with my 13 year old daughter. Well, when my 9 year old daughter saw us doing some on-line Easter wish list shopping she said she wanted to do the same! So how could I turn her down?
We had fun giggling and browsing the internet together. It was fun to see the different ideas she had from her sister and only a few times did I have to explain she wasn’t getting all of these items. Ha!
Personally I think she did an amazing job…there is something for everyone and it’s not all candy! Which is surprising since she has a HUGE sweet tooth!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Easter Basket Ideas
All of the items can be easily ordered on-line which makes it so simple! My plan is to look between this list and her sister’s and pick a few of these fun ideas. Now if it was just this simple for their brothers.
I have included my affiliate links below for you to shop from as well as a quick thought on each item. You can click on the highlighted links or the pictures below. Have fun shopping!
- My youngest daughter and my tween are both into makeup currently so I thought this was a darling option for makeup that is kid friendly!
- When it comes to fun hands on kits my girls are in heaven! This Nail Art kit is a great way to keep them engaged and happy.
- Have you heard of these? We have three of these and they are AMAZING! I can not recommend the Comfy enough. It’s perfect for snuggling up with a good book!
- Slippers are one of my daughter’s favorite things to wear around the house and she picked these cuties out herself! I think the booty style is awesome!
- This Bunny Sleep Mask is just the cutest! My daughter thinks sleep masks are fun and I wasn’t shocked when she pointed this cutie pie one out!
- Cotton Candy…umm need I say more?
- Yep scrunchies are back and all little and big girls love them. The perfect Easter basket filler at an affordable price.
- We love Bath Bombs at our house and I swear there are so many creatives ones out there! My daughter has had her eye on these because they have a toy inside once they fizzle down. They make bath time so much fun!
- Please tell me you have a few Jellycat stuffed animals in your home? If not then this darling Bunny with floral lined ears should be your first! Jellycats are the BEST and most soft stuffed animals out there. We have way too many but even I love them all!
- Lip Smackers are perfect for filling up your little girl’s Easter basket. They have so many amazing flavors and fun colors now!
- BONUS: I got these gorgeous wooden Easter tags for the girls baskets last year and LOVE them!
Shop The Post
- Easter Basket Ideas for Young Girls: CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
My hope is that you found a few of these items perfect for that sweet young girl in your life and their Easter basket! Easter is just under a month away and it’s never to early to start shopping. You might also enjoy shopping my Easter List over on my Amazon Storefront too!
Looking for more fun Easter Posts?
Here are some of my top Easter posts…
Have you started Easter basket shopping yet? What item from above is your favorite?