Mother’s Day is just around the corner. Do you need some fabulous ideas for that special mom in your life? Well each year I love coming up with a list of Mother’s Day gift ideas she will love. (And when I say she, I usually mean me…ha! JK…kind of!) This will be my third year designing a shoppable gift guide and each year it seems to be more and more fun! I like to add a mix of items that I personally have and love along with items I have had my eye on.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas She Will Love
This guide helps me out too because all I have to do is send this directly to my husband and he doesn’t even have to guess! So if you are a mom and you find yourself loving some of the ideas I am sharing feel free to share this post with your loved ones.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
All of these Mother’s Day gift ideas can easily be ordered on-line. Below you will find a short description about each item .You can click on the green highlighted links or the pictures below to shop each item. Have fun shopping for that special mom in your life!
- These gorgeous black UGG slippers are top on my list this year! I have already worn through 2 other pairs of UGG slippers (I wear them ALL the time) and hope to get these when Mother’s Day rolls around. Bonus: they are water resistant!
- I recently got this Crush It Backpack from Stella and Dot (my sister in-law sells it if you need a good stylist!) I can’t wait to take it on trips this summer or to the flea markets when I’m out hunting for treasures! She is a beauty!
- Have you seen the new Casaluna line at Target? This is one of their gorgeous chunky knit blankets in gray. I have it in our master bedroom and adore it. Mom’s love stylish and cozy blankets!
- Rifle paper Co. makes these beautiful water canteen in collaboration with Corkcicle. Love these for drinking water in style!
- Everyone can use a portable phone charger especially if it’s pretty. Rose gold for the win!
- These Stella and Dot delicate heart studs are precious. These are on my list this year as well! Aren’t they darling?
- This women’s Brixton Joanna Straw Hat is perfect for the mom in your life who love to garden or go to the pool. Keep her skin safe from the sun and keep her looking stylish too!
- Cozy pajamas?! Yes please! These soft floral print pajamas from Nordstrom are the perfect weight for year round sleeping comfort.
- Every mom needs a little black bag. This is the perfect everyday purse for any mom. It’s reversible too (brown) and comes with a wristlet. Dress it up or down.
- This hardback book Cozy White Cottage by Liz Marie Galvan is full of 100 ways to love the feeling of being home!
- This anti-aging serum called, Youthful Quattro Peptide for your face and eyes, is a clean beauty product from Stella and Dot. I use it myself and LOVE it! It feels great on my skin and smells amazing too. Highly recommend!
- Black New Balance tennis shoes are comfy, light weight and classic. I have these in gold and can’t get enough of them!
- All mom’s want to smell delicious. Why not try Slow Dance perfume from Anthropologie!
- Does your mom love hot coffee or tea? Then this Ember temperature controlled smart mug is a splurge that she will be telling all her friends about!
- Apple Watch SE GPS in rose gold!
Shop The Post
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas She Will Love: CLICK ON ANY IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Previous Mother’s Day Posts
And don’t miss my blue and yellow Mother’s Day brunch decor! This was one of my all time favorite tablescapes. Such a fun and vibrant color combo.
Happy Mother’s Day To All The Mammas!
As a mom, step-mom and dog mom I know that there are so many different types of moms out there. No matter what kind you are or what kind you have, please know that all moms are special and I personally want to wish you an early Happy Mother’s Day!
We basically make the world go round, right?! Happy shopping!